Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tim and June, Part 2


The soda fountain was as busy as a bee in a bonnet so they went to a water fountain instead.  Tim looked at June’s angel hair and listened to her world-class choir voice and fell more and more in love.  He was never all that interested in sex but June was making his pants tight. 

“Are your pants tight or are you happy to see me?” June asked, breaking him out of his deep thoughts. 
“This is exactly the kind of thing that normally embarrasses me,” Tim thought, “yet I am not now embarrassed at all! This is the woman for me.”  
“Not only am I happy to see you and your angel hair I’m happy to hear you world-class choir voice.  I’m not a big sex guy but I’d love to have intercourse with you.”
June’s face blushed and her nipples poked through her shirt. “That’s the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.  You are as sweet as sweetened iced tea!  Shall we blow this pop, or water as it were, stand?”
“Yes!”
Because Tim was gay, his apartment was extremely clean and organized.  He could see that June was impressed by his decorating style and wondered if the carpet matched the drapes in her house.  June took off her clothes and for the second time in his life Tim questioned whether he really was gay (the first being the time he’d had sex with a man and hated every second of it.)

Their lovemaking was awkward and very sweaty.  Before he’d even touched her girlie bits, Tim regretted not taking off his sweater and wool socks but he couldn’t think of a gentlemanly way of taking them off once the action started.  But it ended satisfactorily for both of them and, Tim reminded himself, that is what counts.  Indeed the gazed into each other’s eyes the rest of the night and neither could stop smiling.





1 comment:

  1. Ok, this whole thing was awful up until this amazing line which got me laughing and I couldn't stop smiling...

    "June took off her clothes and for the second time in his life Tim questioned whether he really was gay (the first being the time he’d had sex with a man and hated every second of it.)"

    ReplyDelete