Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Conversation Between Three-Year Olds With Adult Vocabulary, Part II

"I'm thirsty."

"Would you like something to drink?"

"You think?"

"Smart ass."

"Yes, I would like something to drink."

"Okay, follow me. I pretty much have this fridge to myself. What's your poison?"

"Juice. Grape if you got it. Berry would be fine, too. Straight. If I catch you watering it down, I'm going to cut off your arm."

"Jesus! Settle down. Do you want a cup?"

"A cup?! A cup?! Do I look like I'm two? You know what? Why don't you get me a cup, and then a diaper, too! Unbelievable!"

"Okay. God. Settle down!"

"You're right. I'm sorry. I didn't sleep great last night. My parents kept me up all night. No idea what they were doing, but it was loud I'll tell you that. Then I got this teacher giving me shit. She's okay, I guess, but a little over-the-top so early in the morning, you know what I mean? Just doing some art and singing some silly songs; ain't like we're in med school."

No comments:

Post a Comment