Wednesday, April 28, 2010

More on "You Don't Matter...Much" And introducing...Thought of the Day

There is more good news about having only a relatively few people rooting for you. I didn't include it in the previous post and have taken some heat from readers who felt sorry for me because, feeling as I do, they feared it must be hard for me to get out of bed in the morning. I should have made this more clear: if few people are cheering for me that's fine - because no one is cheering against me. They rest of the world simply does not care how I fare and that is fine with me. I have every intention of trying to be a wild success. Why wouldn't I? Even if that only pleases myself and a few other people, that's fine with me.

Thought of the Day: Do you know who says, "It's a free country!" Someone trying to justify selfish behavior. You never hear it said in the context of beauty. Like, "Well, it's a free country. It's not against the law to pick up litter while enjoying a walk in the park." It is a free country, more or less, which means that you are free to act like a decent human being, if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment