Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dear Smitty

If you have a question you would like to ask either Smitty or T-Boz send me an e-mail, and I'll make sure they get it.

Dear Smitty,

I am a 22 year-old man who just graduated college. I don't have a job yet and don't have much money. I picked up some Rollerblades at a second-hand store, and I'm going to use them to get around. The problem is I don't know how to Rollerblade. Do you know if it's hard to learn?

Signed,
Rolling on down the line

Dear Rolling on down the line,

I don't think learning to Rollerblade is very hard. The hardest part by far will be telling your parents that you're gay. Seriously, dude. Men should not Rollerblade. Ever.

Dear Smitty,

My boyfriend wants me to ask my best friend to join us in bed. He says that's all I need to give him for his birthday. I know she'd say yes if I did ask her. Should I do it?

Signed,
Seriously considering it

Dear Seriously considering it,

Your boyfriend sounds like a chump. You would be all I needed. Please don't do anything until we've gotten a chance to talk this over more in depth. Please send in your phone number, and I promise I will help you. I don't usually do this, but I'd be willing to meet you for drinks. It would help us be more honest. Bring your best friend, I'm going to need to talk to her, too.  

1 comment: