My wife says I have a knack for saying just about anything in 15 words or less. I thought I'd practice with the lyrics to some popular songs. Let's see if I could've saved everyone some time, and if you recognize them when I'm through with them.
1. If you're having a tough go of it, call me; I'll help you out.
2. That guy was a piece of shit and will not be missed.
3. I'd do some odd things if I had money. Take my word for it.
4. There are many ways to break-up with a mate. Many of them rhyme. Trust me.
5. I love my car. (Multiple answers will be accepted.)
6. I really love my mate. (Multiple answers.)
7. I love and trust God. (multiple answers)
8. I really hate my ex. (numbers 5,6,7 and 8 should take care of the Country genre.)
9. I should warn you - that woman is an absolute slut!
10. Psst. Help a brother out?
11. That woman is bat-shit crazy.
12. Even though you're underage, it seems like you're flirting. Let's get on with it.
13. I don't believe that you love that guy. He is an absolute douche bag.
14. If you're not going to trust me, I am out of here.
15. I now understand why my dad gave me this name, but I still hate it.