Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Dear Smitty

Dear Smitty,

I see that a federal judge ruled today that Prop 8, California's ban on same-sex marriage, is unconstitutional.  I was wondering what your thoughts on same-sex marriage are?

Signed,

Curious, but not bi-curious.

Dear Curious, but not bi-curious,

One thing that has never been clear to me with this issue is why anyone would want to get married. I could not care less about what sex the people are who get married- they're idiots. Seriously. If a dentist told me that I could not get a root canal, I would not spend years in court suing to have one! Unbelievable.

Smitty
____________________________________________________________________________

Dear Smitty,

Before my wife and I got married, she was quite a flirt. She even cheated on me once. Now that we are married, she is still a flirt. But, since we're married now, she won't have sex with other men, right?

Signed,

Hoping the ring stops her from cheating


Dear Hoping my ring stops her from cheating,

I have never seen a ring plug a hole.

Smitty

No comments:

Post a Comment