Friday, August 6, 2010

Dear Smitty

Ed. Note: The following is loosely based on actual events.

Dear Smitty,

I will be a senior in college next year. I am currently taking a summer class, and doing so should help me graduate next spring. But my summer class is not going well. It is a Women's Studies class, and of the 11 students, I am the only male. That wouldn't be a problem for me except for the fact that all the women in the class are militantly anti-man. They are all straight, I think, but my god do they hate men! Should I stick out the last couple of weeks, or drop out? Dropping out seems like a huge waste of time at this point.

Signed,

Pariah

Dear Pariah,

First of all, Smitty had to look up what "pariah" meant. Smitty doesn't like that- let's try to keep it simple next time, okay dude?  I don't even know where to start with you. Summer school? Are you fucking kidding me with that? Now, I do have a little sympathy for you when it comes to the class. I enrolled in Women's Studies once, too. But, unlike you, it didn't take me too long to realize my mistake (I looked into studying a broad one summer, too. Don't ever do that! It's actually studying regular shit, but in a foreign country!).

Anyway, here is how you handle these broads: fuck 'em. Seriously dude... you need to have sex with them- as many as you can anyway. Remind them what they're missing. 

Smitty

No comments:

Post a Comment